Name your day..


I can't believe February is gone. Where did time go?
When I think about the time, I get really scared. I am scared of getting old. All I think about is that I will get wrinkles on my face, my body skin will get loose, and at some point in my life I won't be able to take care of myself. I wish I could stop the time somehow. At least for the moment. How come nobody figured out how to do it by now?
Every morning when we wake up, we are a day older than yesterday, and a day younger than tomorrow.There is no future for yesterday, but today is past for tomorrow. And tomorrow we won't be able to change the past.
 I wish I could make one good memory every day. I would name my days by  that memory. If I really enjoyed my morning coffee this morning, I would named it today Mr. Coffee. Or, yesterday we went to Costco (and I looovee going to Costco), I would name yesterday Costco instead of Monday. So every day would have a specific name, and by the name I would know how that day was.
Not every Monday is the same. Even though we have a routine, and most of the things we do are repeating, there is at least one thing that happened this Monday that is different from previous Monday.
Every day would have a specific name, and it would have a special meaning to us. My Monday wasn't the same like yours, why should I call it Monday then? Not bad idea? :)
Overall February was a good month for us (Darko and me). I feel like 2014 is going to be a good year. I am really glad 2013 is over. It was pretty bad year for me.
In March we have three important birthdays. :) Darko's birthday is on Friday, my younger sister's (Nevena) on Saturday, and my mom's on 26th. The only bad thing I won't be there to celebrate it with my sister and mom. Living away from your home makes you miss too many important days.
 Hoping March is bringing only good things to us!


Jelena

Comments

  1. Make every a banner day....all too soon the skin will be loose.....the wrinkles will come....but making every day a banner day from here to eternity....will make.those physical certainties of little consequence...the happiness of your days will smooth those away....especially walking together with the one you love towards the sunset.....even though that might be Darko....lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 countries I want to visit

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Zlin Zoo