Welcome to Osaka

I didn't write for a while, because we have been moving. Again. I know. And, we are still moving. We are currently staying in a hotel until our place gets clean so we can move in. We didn't change the country, and I am really glad about that. We moved to the bigger city Osaka. It is the third biggest city in Japan, and it is completely different than Isesaki.
It was Friday night when it was officially that we are coming to Osaka. So, we had Saturday to pack everything and we had to leave on Sunday morning. For the first time ever I had no emotions about leaving. Usually I am sad, but not this time. Maybe because everything happened so fast, I didn't have time to think about anything. And, as soon as we got here in Osaka, I completely fell in love with this city.
 I really want to write, but I have no inspiration today... I am just going to stop here, and post some pics of Osaka.

Shinsaibashi shopping area





Osaka castle




I am an Instagram lover, and I post there regularly. If you want to see some more pictures, feel free to follow me there.
Hope you have a wonderful week!
I'm going to write you soon!

Comments

  1. I love Osaka! You can read about our trip there here (http://www.bleudress.com/2012/07/osaka.html). Be sure to eat lots of okonomiyaki while you're there. It's my favorite Japanese food, I actually made it for dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jes! Thanks a lot for stopping by! Believe it or not, I still didn't try okonomyaki. I'm kinda a picky eater. :) Any place I should visit here?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 countries I want to visit

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Lefke, Cyprus