Hello again!

Hi everybody! It's been too long since my last post and so much happened since then.
My last post was while I was pregnant, and for some reason I didn't feel like writing after that. I don't know really why. I knew I wanted to continue writing, but at the right time. I think that time is now. :)
For you, who don't know, we got a beautiful baby girl Nina who is almost one. It's crazy how fast time goes by.
I am not going to write a lot for my first post. It kind of feels weird writing again after so much time being off.
We are currently in Tunisia. After Japan (where we were for my last posts), we moved to Hungary for some time and back to Serbia.
So, hello again! :) I will try to write as often as I can, and be regular in here.
Cohadarevic's family
The only good looking picture so far :) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 countries I want to visit

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Zlin Zoo