Nina's past year

On this day next month, we will celebrate Nina's 3rd birthday. I can't believe it went by so fast. I still remember her being a baby. Sometimes, I would call her a baby, but she would respond "Mom, I am not a baby. I am Nina." :) She is very smart and funny. She loves music and dancing. These days, she is all about duct taping. She would tape everything and anything. She would tape chairs, tables, Darko, me.. The other day she taped her legs, and said she is mermaid. Seconds later, she regretted when she figured she couldn't walk. :) She is very attached to Darko. When he is around, I do not exist. It's been like that since she was born. And, I don't think it will change in the future. She is the daddy's girl.
She is still very demanding and energetic. She loves attention. If she wants something, she will push it until she gets it. She loves dresses and wears them almost every day.
She is still very picky when it comes to food, but loves pasta, rice, chicken vegetable soup, and eggs. She will eat potato only if it's fried.
She loves being outside.
She is still not a great sleeper, but we are used to it. She would wake up once every night. For the past two days, she didn't take her day naps. I feel like she will soon stop having them for good, and I am not so happy about that. :)
Since we move a lot, she is used to a change. In the past year, we have been to five different countries in two continents.
I am still taking monthly photos of her. It is harder to take the photos now, when she is older. She is not as excited about them as I am. :)


Caen, France
Caen, France

Caen, France
Lefke, Cyprus

Lefke, Cyprus

Lefke, Cyprus

Lazarevac, Serbia

Lazarevac, Serbia

Lazarevac, Serbia

Lazarevac, Serbia

Skopje, Macedonia

Skopje, Macedonia
As she gets older, her character is getting stronger. It's getting harder to compete with her, but she really brightens each day of our lives.
Her first birthday we celebrated in Tunisia, second in France, and we will see where the third one will take its place. :)

Have a good Saturday everyone!

Jelena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 countries I want to visit

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Zlin Zoo